Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentines

I'm finally getting around to doing vinyl again, and I think they turned out pretty cute! My little sister is the artist behind these and I think she did a pretty darn good job!

So we're selling each vinyl decal for $4.00 and they really are so cute you will love them! You can put them anywhere your heart desires.

I'll let you know where I got the stuff that I put mine on: I got the white heart plate, and the heart hangy-thing from Thai Pan and the other plate from Target(it didn't turn out as cute as I thought it would on that plate.).


Valentine Girl "I love you"
I think this is my favorite of the one's done so far!
Each vinyl sticker is 4.00


Valentine Boy, "Be mine"

Valentine Cow

Valentine flowers

There are more to come to keep checking back!!!



Valentin girl XO

Our paypal buttons don't work all the time so if you want to make a purchase please email me at krystine.olson@gmail.com

1 comment: